eMarketer just released numbers on online US moms who are among the most savvy of all online users and they are also one of the larger user groups online. eMarketer estimates 34 million mothers in the US go online at least once a month.What’s also interesting to see is that for US Hispanic moms top online shopping activities are:
- Researching products 51% (+2% in comparison with average)
- Shopping for my children 46% (+1%)
- Planning travel, maps directions 41% (+2%)
- Downloading coupons 38% (+2%)
- Shopping for self 42% (-2%)
We can see here that the family matters again as “Shopping for self” has a lower importance than the other groups.
Hint to airlines – offer good flight rates to Latin America coupled with coupon offers for download on coupon sites as well as your own and you could have a surge in Latino demand.